A easy-to-drink peptan Collagen Protein shake to help meet your daily nutritional goals to ensure optimal development for Mom and Baby from the first day of pregnancy.
Collagen Protein Shake Benefits
- Has no known side effects.
- By increasing your collagen levels you can help your skin look firmer, increase your skin’s smoothness and help maintain and renew your skin cells.
- Assists in improving bone strength and joint function as well as protecting joints and connective tissue. So say goodbye to feeling stiff and full of aches and pains when standing up.
- Collagen can help with symptoms and disorders like IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) and Acid Reflux. The reason for this being that the amino acids found in collagen helps build the tissue that lines the colon and GI tract.
- It’s promotes anti-aging by counteracting the effects of aging and promoting a more youthful appearance by supplying a boost and a restructuring effect on the skin’s collagen network from within.
- Aids in muscle restoration and fat loss.
- Enhances energy levels and helps in weight management.
- May assist in reducing the appearance of cellulite if taken for 6 months. Collagen makes your skin firmer and more elastic which may help to reduce the visibility of cellulite.
- Enhance skin’s elasticity that can prevent stretch marks.
- Collagen helps keep your nails strong an healty and may even help reduce hair loss.
Pea & Rice Protein
- Pregnant, Breastfeeding and active moms need more protein to sustain their daily nutritional needs.
- Aids in weight loss by helping to build more lean muscle mass.
- Aids in muscle repair.
- Improves liver function.
- Supports heart health.
- Source of iron.
- May help balance blood sugar levels.
- Promotes breast milk supply and supports lactation.
- May assist in reducing the risk of heart disease (by preventing the hardening of arteries), cancer (breast and colon), stroke and diabetes.
- It is a source of Omega 3 essential fatty acids which are the “good kind of fat” and improves the content of omega 3 fatty acids in breastmilk and
- supports your baby’s brain development.
- Good source of fiber.
- May help reduce inflammation and can improve immunity.
- Due to the soluble fiber content in flax seeds, it can reduce feelings of hunger which may aid in weight control.