Known for its gentle, woodsy aroma, Copaiba essential oil is a product of steam distilling the gum resin tapped from the Brazilian Copaifera Reticulata tree. Copaiba oil has an uniquely sweet aromatic profile, which helps create a relaxing atmosphere. Used in many cultures to soothe teething niggles.
- Provides a calming aroma
- Reduces the appearance of blemishes
- Can be massaged into fatigued areas after activity
- Includes the naturally occurring constituent beta-caryophyllene
- Can be applied to skin to promote the appearance of a youthful, radiant glow
Copaiba’s warm, slightly woodsy aroma creates a comforting environment
- Topically – diluted with a Carrier Oil
- Aromatically – in your diffuser
- A carrier oil is a vegetable oil—such as coconut oil, olive oil, or grapeseed oil—that can be used to dilute essential oils.
Please note there is a delivery leadtime of 2-5 days.
If you have any questions regarding Essential Oils, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with me!